Job Purpose Statement:
Senior Mitel Engineer
This award winning Solution Provider is continuing to grow and expand their customer base, winning ever more prestigious converged solutions contracts all the time. They’re now on a mission to further enhance their in-house Mitel support proposition.
As a Mitel Engineer you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end installation
- commissioning and in-life support of large, complex Mitel VOIP solutions
- Install, upgrade and configure all Mitel Applications on CPE equipment and Virtual Applications within the Mitel World Cloud (UCASS)
- Provide support expertise on MBG, MiVB, MiCC Inbound and Outbound, MiCollab, Desktop devices.
- Mentor colleagues to improve their level of knowledge on Mitel Applications.
- Advise on implementation of Networking VOIP solutions on LAN and on WAN interconnections
- Perform 1st Line tasks as occasionally required (answer customer queries, fault find, fix and report)
Job Knowledge and Experience
- 10 years working on all Mitel Applications at a 2nd or 3rd line level
- Understanding DHCP, DNS and Active Directory and other Microsoft products used by the VOIP solution
- Understanding of wireless technology
- Redbox capabilities (preferred)
Qualifications and Certifications
- Mitel Certification: MBG
- Mitel Certification: MiVB
- Mitel Certification: MiCC Inbound and Outbound
- Mitel Certification: MiCollab
- Mitel Certification: Desktop Devices
- Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
They’re proud to be a customer-led, consultative sales organisation. Change is a constant. This is a new, and busy role with demanding clients and internal customers. You need to be strong-willed, resilient, able to adapt and refocus quickly. As a company they are incredibly energetic, move at pace and priorities can change. Being willing to roll your sleeves up and muck in is essential.
They’re proud to have a diverse team, unified by a common, deeply-held passion for their customers and their brand. They love what they do and want someone to join them who is equally passionate. If that’s you, apply now!