My client is a leader in the financial services sector and they are looking for a Cisco Voice and Video Engineer to join their team.
The Candidate will provide critical Voice network infrastructure support and deliver best -in-class service to their clients. This position will involve day to day problem management of major impacting voice issues globally. In addition, be proactive in Telephony infrastructure management – identifying recurring or potential client-impacting issues in the Voice network. Engineering and Operations back ground is a must with excellent troubleshooting skills, working specifically with Cisco Voice and video kit. In addition to the management of the global Voice network they are about to upgrade the whole UC network including the latest release of CUCM – version 11.x so you will also be involved in the project.
Due to the nature of the environment communications uptime is of paramount importance so it would be an advantage if the candidate has previously worked in the Financial services arena and understands the strong sense of urgency that is required, together with the ability to quickly determine the scale and scope of an issue.
This position will be part of an on-call rotation that covers out of hours support, including some Saturday and Sunday coverage.
5-10 years of strong technical experience and success in coordinating the implementation and operation of voice network architecture solutions, preferably within financial services industries, and across multiple countries.
- Experience managing large scale enterprise Voice, Voice over IP (VoIP), and Unified Communication solutions
- Networking knowledge (i.e. routers and switches) and a strong understanding of VoIP and SIP products is required
- Strong knowledge and experience supporting related Voice and video Technologies.
- Must have excellent analytical skills in voice fault investigation and resolution
- Support of Cisco CUCM 7.1 and/or above
- Support of Nortel\Avaya
- Support of various Dealer Board platforms
- Support of Recording Platforms (NICE. Redbox, Etc)
Certifications: CCNA (Voice) or CCNP